425g canned black beans, rinsed and drained
60ml maple syrup
2 tbsp avocado oil
2tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
50g granulated sugar
1 tsp finely ground coffee
20g cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp sea salt
2 avocados, mashed
130g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C , 160°C fan or Gas Mark 4.
- Add beans, maple syrup, avocado and coconut oils, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, vanilla and avocado into a blender and blend until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in with a spoon.
- Pour batter into a square baking pan lined with If You Care Parchment Paper. Drizzle almond butter onto the uncooked brownies and bake for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle more almond butter if you like, then serve and enjoy!