2 packages break and bake biscuits (UK customers, see tip below!)
1 tsp cinnamon
55g packed brown sugar
135g butter, melted
85g raisins (or your choice of add in!)
- Preheat oven to 180°C , 160°C fan or Gas Mark 4.
- Arrange If You Care Baking Cups in a muffin pan.
- Separate or cut biscuit dough into 5cm pieces and place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add sugar, cinnamon, and brown sugar, then add melted butter and stir until combined.
- Pour butter mixture over biscuit dough pieces and mix until each piece is coated.
- Place dough a few pieces at a time into baking cups, slightly pressing down to pack down until full, then sprinkle with raisins or your choice of add in!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, then serve and enjoy!
Tip: If you’re unable to find break and bake biscuits use any good ready-to-bake cookie dough.