1 tbsp thyme leaves (you can throw the stems into the Roasting Bag)
3 tbsp bourbon whiskey
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp mustard
2 bay leaves
Salt and pepper to taste (we recommend light on the salt, heavy on the pepper)
1 precooked ham (about 4kg)
60ml white wine
- Preheat oven to 180°C , 160°C fan or Gas Mark 4.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together marmalade, thyme, bourbon whiskey, apple cider vinegar, mustard and bay leaves.Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Score the outside of the ham with shallow cuts in a diamond shaped pattern.Place ham cut side down in the center of an If You Care Extra Large Roasting Bag, then brush glaze on the surface of the ham.
- Add wine to the roasting bag, then seal by folding the open end upward as many times as possible until sealed.
- Roast ham for one hour, then remove and carefully cut the top of the roasting bag to expose the top of the ham.Brush with remaining glaze and roast for another 30 minutes or until desired doneness.