1 2-3lb whole chicken
2 meyer lemons, halved
3 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp crushed chili pepper flakes
2 tsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
½ meyer lemon zested
1 bunch broccoli rabe seasoned with salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Dry chicken completely, stuff with one meyer lemon, sliced in half, then truss with If You Care Organic Kitchen Twine and set aside.
3. Combine the olive oil, minced garlic, chili pepper flakes, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, meyer lemon zest and salt and pepper.
4. Smother chicken with butter mixture, then set inside the middle of an If You Care Medium Roasting Bag with the seam side up in a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet, then fold the open end of the roasting bag upward as many times as possible to seal the bag and roast chicken for 45 minutes.
5. Remove and carefully cut or rip the top of the roasting bag to expose the chicken. Add the broccoli rabe and roast uncovered for another 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 on a meat thermometer.
6. Serve and enjoy!