1 head purple cauliflower, cut into small florets
60ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 tsp garlic granules or chopped garlic
½ tsp red pepper flakes (or chilli flakes if you like a bit of heat)
1 tsp cumin powder
¼ tsp La Baleine Coarse Sea Salt
¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
120g grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan or Gas Mark 6.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl, then add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, granulated garlic, red pepper or chilli flakes, cumin, and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Line a rimmed baking tray with If You Care Parchment Paper and place cauliflower on top in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove and sprinkle on parmesan, turning to coat and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve alone as a side dish or add to your favorite salad!