900g broccoli florets
75g golden raisins
80ml olive oil
1 tbsp middle eastern spice (we used shawarma)
Salt & pepper
150g ricotta or feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C Fan or Gas Mark 4
- Place broccoli and golden raisins in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, spices, salt and pepper, then mix together well.
- Add to a large roasting tin lined with If You Care Parchment Paper, then roast for 25-30 minutes, until edges are crisp.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add ricotta.This can be served either warm or cold, so it makes for great leftovers!